Dog Dies Having Teeth Cleaned

Photo by news-press.com


So you bring your dog to have their teeth cleaned and it dies? First off I was unaware that the vets put your dog under anesthesia, I guess I will be sticking with a good old tooth brush.

Sadly enough a dog owner named Terry Fry has lost her little dachshund when she took her dog Minnie to have her teeth cleaned to a local pet hospital.

Terry Fry said: What three year old dog dies with teeth cleaning? She was in good health when I dropped her off. We're so upset; we're so angry.

I would be angry too with the loss of one of my dogs too.

The vice president and client advocate for Banfield veterinarian Karen Johnson said: It's tragic for everyone about the death. This isn't anybody's fault.

Did she really say that???? I don’t believe that at all, someone has to be held responsible for the loss of Terry’s dog.

Read the article by Andrea Jackson here.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.