👋 petsdogssmart.blogspot.com .

Greetings,

I'll get right to this since I'm sure you're busy.

Your website is great.

Your content is always so valuable and informative, I can't get enough.

And the other day I was scrolling through your website and noticed you linked to another article on Dog Hotspot Vs Ringworm . 

I'm Kimberly with HomeoAnimal and, funny enough, we just published an article on the same topic: 7 Natural Dog Ringworm Home Remedies You Should Have in Your Pet Checklist.

It'd be fantastic if you could share our content with your readers because:

  • HomeoAnimal has been publishing quality pet and animal health content for a decade
  • We don't like leaving any stone unturned. That's why every article is thoroughly researched and complete
  • We spend a lot of time making sure each topic is thoroughly researched, accurate, and dense with valuable information

Anyway, it'd be greatly appreciated if you linked to our ringworms in dogs article on your website.

I think it'd fit in alongside the other articles you publish and link to, and that your readers would find it valuable.

Regards,

P.S. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, just send them over.


Kimberly

Homeoanimal.com

 

 






Unsubscribe

 

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.