Dog Food Meant For People To Eat?

I think that I hear it all until I read about two lady’s named Hanna Mandelbaum and Allison Weiner from New York that are selling dog food that is fit for people to eat and they are now promoting it thought their company called Evermore Pet Food.

I don’t know about you but I don’t think that this is for me and my dogs eat a nice home cooked meal. So why would I even think about eating this dog food that they are calling human edible.

One of the owners named Hanna Mandelbaum said: It is a delicious food for dogs, the health benefits of eating this food are amazing, dogs absolutely thrive on it. The reason for the food is, there’s a big void in the market place for pet food…We’re sort of doing this to say, we’re saying our products are human grade and this is what we mean. We mean that we’re comfortable eating them for months straight.

Now I heard it all. Hey Ma what’s for dinner: Puppy chow son? I don’t mean to be cruel but I’m unable to figure out why anyone would eat this dog food.

Read the article Laura Donovan here.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.