Cat Litter Box Furniture - Hide That Litter Box With Gorgeous Litter Box Cabinets

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

Cats are the most popular pets in the United States. Therefore, there are cats in a lot of households.

That means that there are litter boxes in a lot of households, and this can be a problem.

I remember when I first got my cat. I was living in a small condo, and the places to put the cat box were very limited. I didn't want it in the living room, or the dining room. If I had put it in the kitchen (yuck!), I would have had to step over it, since it was a tiny galley kitchen.

I ended up putting it in the bathroom, of course, but that meant that I had to step over it every time I stepped into or out of the shower, and that meant that every time I took a shower as soon as I stepped out I had kitty litter on my clean feet. Oh, well. I loved my cat and I did the best I could.

I have found that other people have that problem, too. Unlike me, they came up with better solutions than having to wash my feet twice. They built litter box furniture to hide the cat box in plain sight. With a litter box cabinet, you can put the cat box in the living room, the bedroom, or anywhere you want to put a lovely piece of furniture. No one will know it's a litter box cabinet unless they see the cat jumping in and out.

The designs can go from plain wood cabinets to extraordinary large pieces of furniture with sections to hide the cat litter and other sections to hide the litter, the kitty toys, etc. Some even come with stained glass windows, so that you would want to put it in the living room or your bedroom because it looks so good.

If, like me, you have struggled with where to put the cat box, but loved your cat and were willing to put up with almost anything for your furry friend, finding a litter box cabinet can be the answer. They can range from wicker to laminate to fine wooden cabinets, but the important thing is that they can keep the litter off your floors (and your feet) and keep the "cat box odor" from smelling up your house.

If you like to have nice furniture in your home why not get a nice piece of furniture that can hide the litter box, and then you can place whatever you want on top -- pictures, statues, whatever you would ordinarily decorate with. That way, both you and your cat will live happily together.

Dawn Scott loves her cat and doesn't like stepping in cat litter. Like her, you can find cat litter box furniture at Cats Cats Everywhere.

You can improve your life with Litter Box Cabinets.


05 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6534887
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.