Life Saving Dogs - Giving Back to Your Best Friend


In my home, and so many homes around the world, our dogs are so much an integral part of our family. Are you one of those people, that will make sure your dog is as happy and healthy as possible, will you go out of your way to comfort your dog in times of pain or stress? I know I am, there was a point in my life when I was at my lowest, during this period, not only did I have no interest in seeing friends, and family but many of them had no interest in seeing me. You see I am an Alcoholic, I know now that there is no shame in having a disease. When you are doing everything you can to deal with your addiction, and take the right steps without dwelling on the pain of the past.

During my lowest times, I had no reason to go on, I had no will to live. I did though, have Mary. My sweet Lab mix who did need me. I may not have known it then, but I know now that, I probably would not have survived without her. You see, how could I leave this world and leave this sweet loving soul behind, not knowing what would happen to her? Mary is now 16, but even at that time, about 3 or 4 years ago she was still considered an old dog, and probably would have been put down. I just couldn't let Mary down and cut her happy life short, I am so thank full today that I am still able to have Mary in my life.

After receiving treatment, and getting my life back on track, I decided to start a web site dedicated to our dogs. Not only would I be able to learn more about Mary along the way, but I would be able to give back to people and other peoples dogs but helping them.

Has your dog helped you through some tough times? Often the best things we can do for our furry friends is give them our love and attention, but some homemade dog treats are really pretty nice too. But, what do we do when we want to show off how much we love our dogs, or how we understand that our human loved ones, care for their pets in the same way we do? Most people like to buy unique personalized dog gifts, or throw them a dog party with special dog treats and even cakes for dogs.

Today, try to think about what your dog has done for you? Give something special back to your canine even if it's just a car ride to the lake or a little extra play time.

Visit Easy Dog Recipes and find some ways to give back to your best friend. learn how to make your own dog food, get recipes for dog biscuits and cakes. Help your sick dog with some home remedies for dogs, or plan your dog birthday party. Maybe you would like to avoid chemicals in products made for your dog? Make your own dog shampoo, homemade flea spray and of course check out some unique dog gifts.


08 Aug, 2011


--
Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6464002
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.